You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Monkey Farts scented flame is a yummy mix of fresh banana, kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, air pocket gum and sentiments of vanilla. This fun tropical fragrance will have your home seeing grand and the hurl will fill your home paying little regard to which room you have the light.
Generous what a treat with this aroma oil by Sun Garden! This exceptional smell begins with top notes of fresh bananas and delectable grapefruit focus notes of kiwi, succulent bubblegum, and strawberries. Likewise there is furthermore knowledge of vanilla as a base note. In this manner, it is sure to draw in new customers!
Like all our other imprinting candles, this one is stacked with a key quality to fulfill an expanded and even smoke of 40 to 50 hours. It is effective and characteristic and has been made with quite recently the finest and fixings. This is also available in an empire candle structure. Empire candle got its name because it came from New York (state, not the city) which is the Empire State. Other places call it a prestige candle. It has a nice, good profound base, and a nice glass lid. Every candle is easy to get to and wrapped in an excellent and conventional bundling to make a great exceptional present.
These candles are not risky since these are shaped using fine and trademark palm wax. So these are 100% trademark and eco-accommodating which makes them safe to use around pets and kids and are 100% bio-degradable and water dissolvable settling on them a naturally minding decision. Palm wax delivers 80% less sediment than other candles. This further infers that it conveys minimal air sullying despite its long burning time, making it a healthier and more secure choice for your family and your home. The method for palm wax infers that this fire has a delightful crystalline finale that sparkles, making them fragrant and additionally a top notch piece.
|Usage||Container Candle Burning Instructions: For best results, burn 4 hours at a time and away from flammable materials. To prevent smoking and soot buildup, keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4". Keep out of drafts and away from children and pets. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. Discontinue use when only 1/4" of wax remains. NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.|
|Candle Scent||Monkey Farts|
|Candle Type||Empire Candle (12 oz)|
|Nature Level||All Natural|
|Candle Size||12 oz|
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. However, because international shipping rates vary dramatically, we do not typically apply rate promotions to international shipping, nor is flat rate shipping available. Prices will be calculated by weight at the time of the order as mailed by the United States Postal Service.
- Are your candles made to order?
- Typically, our candles are already made so that we can ensure the fastest shipping. If you do have a special request or don't find what you're looking for, we encourage you to contact us. We love to hear our customers' ideas, and we can come up with a price for just about anything.
- Is Palm wax better than soy wax?
- To us yes, to others no. Palm wax has a natural crystallization that makes a truly beautiful candle. It makes for elegance and an added sparkle you wont get with soy wax. Soy wax tends to be flat and has a bitter odor to it when it burns.
- Does palm wax leave black soot?
- Palm wax is a natural wax and is almost soot free. There is no candle that wont have a soot level, but with Palm, the soot is white which makes it difficult to see. Regardless the color, the National Candle Association did exhaustive test on paraffin wax, soy wax, palm wax, and bee wax. Included in the test was a soot concentration test. It was found that bee wax had the most soot, with paraffin close behind. Soy had less than paraffin, but palm wax distinctly had the least soot.
- Is your tea organic?
- Most of our teas are organic. Some are not "certified". In most cases, the tea itself is organic, but flavors mixed with them are not so that they can remain fresh as long as the tea can. Otherwise, some herbal options are harvested from the wild which cannot be considered organic, even if it is more natural than organic farms.
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times depend on many factors. Most candles or melters ship within one day. Tea normally ships within 3 days as they are mixed per order to ensure you receive the freshest product. Candles that have customization, currently not in production, or if you order more than we have made, there may be a delay up to 3 days as the candles are made.
- Are your candles poured by hand or machine?
- All of our candles are made in Rochester, NY and hand poured with love. With machine "poured" candles, melted wax is pumped out under high pressure to fill large tracks of wax. Doing so also pressurizes environmental aspects such as air and moisture introducing bubbles and creating an inconsistent burn. These pieces are then placed into a mold or container cold where a filler wax is pumped in to make it pretty. We strive for absolute perfection in our candles and find the machine process entirely ineffective. We make sure they look as perfect as we possibly can before shipping them out. Because we don't use machine pumped wax, our production is easily scalable to accommodate any size order. We also take additional measures to ensure that the wick is centered and there are no void spaces within the candles to ensure they have the safest burn possible. As such, there are safety guidelines on the bottom of the candle in addition to on the candle product pages to ensure safe operation. We do everything we can to ensure our products are safe, so ultimate responsibility falls upon the person who lights the candle to ensure it burns safely.
All returns must be in new/resealable condition unless it was damaged in shipping. All original packaging must be included. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. Candles that have been lit are not eligible for return unless they are defective. It is the responsibility of the customer to request a return through the contact form, and to ship the package within 5 days at their own expense.
A restocking fee of 20% may be applied if a return is requested or shipped beyond a deadline, if packaging materials are missing, or if our return system is abused. If either of these situations apply, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. So please contact us to verify an item is eligible for return.
All items may be returned or exchanged under the above terms within 30 days of the order shipment date.
Refunds, if eligible, will be issued within 7 days of receiving the merchandise in accordance with this policy.