You have no items in your shopping cart.
Earl Grey Green Tea embodies the rich, full flavor of this simple classic, whilst still giving you access to the numerous benefits that regular green tea has to offer. Originating in China, green tea is widely known to possess numerous health benefits. Because green tea is subjected to less processing than other teas, it is said to retain a significantly higher level of antioxidants which can help lower the risk of cancers and promote good overall health and well-being. Green tea is also said to aid the reduction of accumulated cholesterol, and encourage the production and function of good cholesterol. It is hailed as a natural aid in the promotion of good digestion, in the regulation of blood sugar levels and in increasing metabolism for weight loss. It contains the highest antioxidant level of all teas and for this reason makes a smart and healthy addition to any diet or lifestyle. This makes the Earl Grey Green Tea a perfect way to enjoy the health benefits of green tea whilst still being able to enjoy the vivid, distinctive flavor of Earl Grey.
This scrumptious tea features a lively, fresh green tea flavor and mouth-watering crisp texture that couples perfectly with the dynamic zest of the bergamot orange rind from which Earl Grey Tea owes its signature taste. The addition of the green tea leaves makes this tea lighter in quality than traditional Earl Grey Tea, whilst still packing a refreshing punch, full of fragrance and flavor.
The blend of Earl Grey Tea’s distinctive bergamot character fused together with the clear, sharp taste of green tea makes for a pleasing cup full of fresh, citrus tones with a lingering sweetness.
|Usage||Use 2 teaspoons per 16 to 24 oz pot. Use Hot (170º - 185ºF.) water. Steep for 2 to 3 minutes Servings per 4 oz: 90|
|Prop 65 Warning||N/A|
|Ingredients||Emperor’s Pride leaf & bud green tea flavored with Bergamot and enhanced with Orange peel.|
|Nature Level||All Natural|
|Flavor Mix In's||Orange Peel|
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. However, because international shipping rates vary dramatically, we do not typically apply rate promotions to international shipping, nor is flat rate shipping available. Prices will be calculated by weight at the time of the order as mailed by the United States Postal Service.
- Are your candles made to order?
- Typically, our candles are already made so that we can ensure the fastest shipping. If you do have a special request or don't find what you're looking for, we encourage you to contact us. We love to hear our customers' ideas, and we can come up with a price for just about anything.
- Is Palm wax better than soy wax?
- To us yes, to others no. Palm wax has a natural crystallization that makes a truly beautiful candle. It makes for elegance and an added sparkle you wont get with soy wax. Soy wax tends to be flat and has a bitter odor to it when it burns.
- Does palm wax leave black soot?
- Palm wax is a natural wax and is almost soot free. There is no candle that wont have a soot level, but with Palm, the soot is white which makes it difficult to see. Regardless the color, the National Candle Association did exhaustive test on paraffin wax, soy wax, palm wax, and bee wax. Included in the test was a soot concentration test. It was found that bee wax had the most soot, with paraffin close behind. Soy had less than paraffin, but palm wax distinctly had the least soot.
- Is your tea organic?
- Most of our teas are organic. Some are not "certified". In most cases, the tea itself is organic, but flavors mixed with them are not so that they can remain fresh as long as the tea can. Otherwise, some herbal options are harvested from the wild which cannot be considered organic, even if it is more natural than organic farms.
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times depend on many factors. Most candles or melters ship within one day. Tea normally ships within 3 days as they are mixed per order to ensure you receive the freshest product. Candles that have customization, currently not in production, or if you order more than we have made, there may be a delay up to 3 days as the candles are made.
- Are your candles poured by hand or machine?
- All of our candles are made in Rochester, NY and hand poured with love. With machine "poured" candles, melted wax is pumped out under high pressure to fill large tracks of wax. Doing so also pressurizes environmental aspects such as air and moisture introducing bubbles and creating an inconsistent burn. These pieces are then placed into a mold or container cold where a filler wax is pumped in to make it pretty. We strive for absolute perfection in our candles and find the machine process entirely ineffective. We make sure they look as perfect as we possibly can before shipping them out. Because we don't use machine pumped wax, our production is easily scalable to accommodate any size order. We also take additional measures to ensure that the wick is centered and there are no void spaces within the candles to ensure they have the safest burn possible. As such, there are safety guidelines on the bottom of the candle in addition to on the candle product pages to ensure safe operation. We do everything we can to ensure our products are safe, so ultimate responsibility falls upon the person who lights the candle to ensure it burns safely.
All returns must be in new/resealable condition unless it was damaged in shipping. All original packaging must be included. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. Candles that have been lit are not eligible for return unless they are defective. It is the responsibility of the customer to request a return through the contact form, and to ship the package within 5 days at their own expense.
A restocking fee of 20% may be applied if a return is requested or shipped beyond a deadline, if packaging materials are missing, or if our return system is abused. If either of these situations apply, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. So please contact us to verify an item is eligible for return.
All items may be returned or exchanged under the above terms within 30 days of the order shipment date.
Refunds, if eligible, will be issued within 7 days of receiving the merchandise in accordance with this policy.