You have no items in your shopping cart.
This 15 oz. perfumed candle makes a gorgeous addition to any dwelling while emitting that sparkling and bright fragrance of the Java Joe coffee.
We treasure how coffee lovers and we want them to be pleased with this kind of preference. This fragrance is a popular blend that most coffee lovers cannot deny. Only the finest of natural coffee flavors are used to make such stirred scent creation. This sweet coffee scent when lit will send you dreaming and feeling soothed whenever you are in an area with this scented candle.
This fragrance cannot only offer a fine tune for any room but also a descent warmth along with its Java Joe coffee flavor. So we decided to add it to our wide-ranging selections of aromatherapy candle line. It has such brawny woody aroma of freshly roasted and grounded coffee beans that will make you want to drink coffee all day. So if you love coffee, you will always find that this scent will keep you happy and in nostalgia any time of the year.
With a burn time of 60 hours, the Niagara jar candle is on hand in the full range of 20 fantastic Sun Garden scents. With its well-built glass casing, it provides a clean, safe and enclosed blaze which makes it ideal for use in family homes. The Niagara candles are housed inside huge country jars named after the enormous and well-known Niagara Falls. Along with the Java Joe aroma is delightfully enjoyable when in use and will still retain its scent when not. The self-trimming wick also makes this candle a suitable one with a low maintenance choice, giving you more time to calm down and let everything go.
The fragrant aroma of the candle is delightfully pleasing when in use and will retain its scent when not lit. The self-trimming wick additionally makes this light a helpful and low-support alternative, giving you more time to relax and unwind. It is also made from palm wax, these candles are 100% natural and eco-friendly. The nature of palm wax means that this candle has a beautiful crystalline finish that sparkles, making them not only fragrant but an attractively handcrafted piece. The candles are also non-toxic which makes them safe to use around animals and children and are 100% bio-degradable and water soluble making them an environmentally caring option. Palm wax produces 80% less soot than other candles. This means it produces minimal air pollution despite its long burning time, making it a healthier and safer choice for your family and your home.
|Usage||Container Candle Burning Instructions: For best results, burn 4 hours at a time and away from flammable materials. To prevent smoking and soot buildup, keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4". Keep out of drafts and away from children and pets. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. Discontinue use when only 1/4" of wax remains. NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.|
|Scent Group||Coffee, Liqueur, Wine|
|Candle Scent||Java Joe|
|Candle Type||Niagara Jar Candle (16 oz)|
|Wick Type||Round Wick|
|Nature Level||All Natural|
|Candle Size||16 oz|
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. However, because international shipping rates vary dramatically, we do not typically apply rate promotions to international shipping, nor is flat rate shipping available. Prices will be calculated by weight at the time of the order as mailed by the United States Postal Service.
- Are your candles made to order?
- Typically, our candles are already made so that we can ensure the fastest shipping. If you do have a special request or don't find what you're looking for, we encourage you to contact us. We love to hear our customers' ideas, and we can come up with a price for just about anything.
- Is Palm wax better than soy wax?
- To us yes, to others no. Palm wax has a natural crystallization that makes a truly beautiful candle. It makes for elegance and an added sparkle you wont get with soy wax. Soy wax tends to be flat and has a bitter odor to it when it burns.
- Does palm wax leave black soot?
- Palm wax is a natural wax and is almost soot free. There is no candle that wont have a soot level, but with Palm, the soot is white which makes it difficult to see. Regardless the color, the National Candle Association did exhaustive test on paraffin wax, soy wax, palm wax, and bee wax. Included in the test was a soot concentration test. It was found that bee wax had the most soot, with paraffin close behind. Soy had less than paraffin, but palm wax distinctly had the least soot.
- Is your tea organic?
- Most of our teas are organic. Some are not "certified". In most cases, the tea itself is organic, but flavors mixed with them are not so that they can remain fresh as long as the tea can. Otherwise, some herbal options are harvested from the wild which cannot be considered organic, even if it is more natural than organic farms.
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times depend on many factors. Most candles or melters ship within one day. Tea normally ships within 3 days as they are mixed per order to ensure you receive the freshest product. Candles that have customization, currently not in production, or if you order more than we have made, there may be a delay up to 3 days as the candles are made.
- Are your candles poured by hand or machine?
- All of our candles are made in Rochester, NY and hand poured with love. With machine "poured" candles, melted wax is pumped out under high pressure to fill large tracks of wax. Doing so also pressurizes environmental aspects such as air and moisture introducing bubbles and creating an inconsistent burn. These pieces are then placed into a mold or container cold where a filler wax is pumped in to make it pretty. We strive for absolute perfection in our candles and find the machine process entirely ineffective. We make sure they look as perfect as we possibly can before shipping them out. Because we don't use machine pumped wax, our production is easily scalable to accommodate any size order. We also take additional measures to ensure that the wick is centered and there are no void spaces within the candles to ensure they have the safest burn possible. As such, there are safety guidelines on the bottom of the candle in addition to on the candle product pages to ensure safe operation. We do everything we can to ensure our products are safe, so ultimate responsibility falls upon the person who lights the candle to ensure it burns safely.
All returns must be in new/resealable condition unless it was damaged in shipping. All original packaging must be included. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. Candles that have been lit are not eligible for return unless they are defective. It is the responsibility of the customer to request a return through the contact form, and to ship the package within 5 days at their own expense.
A restocking fee of 20% may be applied if a return is requested or shipped beyond a deadline, if packaging materials are missing, or if our return system is abused. If either of these situations apply, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. So please contact us to verify an item is eligible for return.
All items may be returned or exchanged under the above terms within 30 days of the order shipment date.
Refunds, if eligible, will be issued within 7 days of receiving the merchandise in accordance with this policy.