You have no items in your shopping cart.
A fresh fruity twist on the traditional Chinese favorite, the Peach Oolong tea combines the characteristic Oolong tea taste with a boost of juicy peach flavor, giving you a smooth, refreshing tea that will revitalize and refresh you.
Peach Oolong tea embodies the rich, earthy flavor of this Chinese classic with the addition of light, inviting peach undertones making this tea full of flavor, and vitality. Oolong tea is made from the leaves, stems and buds of the camellia plant, the same bush from which black and green teas are produced, but the difference in its processing is what gives Oolong tea its unique, mellow flavor. The addition of natural peach flavors makes this tea smooth, quench and warmly aromatic.
As well as its fantastic taste, both Oolong tea and peaches are known to provide health benefits, making this tea a great way to incorporate a refreshing, healthful beverage into your daily routine. Oolong tea has traditionally been used to improve cognitive function and because of its caffeine content can also improve mental alertness, making it a great choice for people who are studying, working or living life in the fast lane. Oolong tea is also claimed to aid in the prevention of cancers, dental deterioration, diabetes and heart diseases. It has most importantly been alleged to boost the immune system, providing a holistic enhancement to overall health and well-being. The addition of the natural peach provides this tea with character and aroma. Peaches have also been hailed for their Vitamin A, improving eyesight and for their high antioxidant capacity. Both Peaches and Oolong tea are known for their capacity to rejuvenate skin and protect skin against the effects of ageing, smoking and weather. This makes the Peach Oolong tea a great way of incorporating exquisite taste and health into your daily cup of brew.
This light, refreshing tea is both fruity and flavorsome as well as being a wonderful thirst quencher. It can be consumed hot or cold, and can be enhanced with other ingredients such as ginger or honey if desired. Peach Oolong tea makes a soothing hot tea if you are under the weather, a refreshing pitcher of crisp zesty nourishment on a hot summer night, or an everyday addition to the well-being of you and your household.
|Usage||Use 2 teaspoons to 1 Tablespoon per 16 to 24 oz pot. Use Very Hot (180º - 195ºF.) water. Steep for 5 to 7 minutes.|
|Ingredients||A Premium Formosa Oolong flavored with Peach pieces and Peach Essence|
|Nature Level||All Natural|
|Flavor Mix In's||Peach|
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. However, because international shipping rates vary dramatically, we do not typically apply rate promotions to international shipping, nor is flat rate shipping available. Prices will be calculated by weight at the time of the order as mailed by the United States Postal Service.
- Are your candles made to order?
- Typically, our candles are already made so that we can ensure the fastest shipping. If you do have a special request or don't find what you're looking for, we encourage you to contact us. We love to hear our customers' ideas, and we can come up with a price for just about anything.
- Is Palm wax better than soy wax?
- To us yes, to others no. Palm wax has a natural crystallization that makes a truly beautiful candle. It makes for elegance and an added sparkle you wont get with soy wax. Soy wax tends to be flat and has a bitter odor to it when it burns.
- Does palm wax leave black soot?
- Palm wax is a natural wax and is almost soot free. There is no candle that wont have a soot level, but with Palm, the soot is white which makes it difficult to see. Regardless the color, the National Candle Association did exhaustive test on paraffin wax, soy wax, palm wax, and bee wax. Included in the test was a soot concentration test. It was found that bee wax had the most soot, with paraffin close behind. Soy had less than paraffin, but palm wax distinctly had the least soot.
- Is your tea organic?
- Most of our teas are organic. Some are not "certified". In most cases, the tea itself is organic, but flavors mixed with them are not so that they can remain fresh as long as the tea can. Otherwise, some herbal options are harvested from the wild which cannot be considered organic, even if it is more natural than organic farms.
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times depend on many factors. Most candles or melters ship within one day. Tea normally ships within 3 days as they are mixed per order to ensure you receive the freshest product. Candles that have customization, currently not in production, or if you order more than we have made, there may be a delay up to 3 days as the candles are made.
- Are your candles poured by hand or machine?
- All of our candles are made in Rochester, NY and hand poured with love. With machine "poured" candles, melted wax is pumped out under high pressure to fill large tracks of wax. Doing so also pressurizes environmental aspects such as air and moisture introducing bubbles and creating an inconsistent burn. These pieces are then placed into a mold or container cold where a filler wax is pumped in to make it pretty. We strive for absolute perfection in our candles and find the machine process entirely ineffective. We make sure they look as perfect as we possibly can before shipping them out. Because we don't use machine pumped wax, our production is easily scalable to accommodate any size order. We also take additional measures to ensure that the wick is centered and there are no void spaces within the candles to ensure they have the safest burn possible. As such, there are safety guidelines on the bottom of the candle in addition to on the candle product pages to ensure safe operation. We do everything we can to ensure our products are safe, so ultimate responsibility falls upon the person who lights the candle to ensure it burns safely.
All returns must be in new/resealable condition unless it was damaged in shipping. All original packaging must be included. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. Candles that have been lit are not eligible for return unless they are defective. It is the responsibility of the customer to request a return through the contact form, and to ship the package within 5 days at their own expense.
A restocking fee of 20% may be applied if a return is requested or shipped beyond a deadline, if packaging materials are missing, or if our return system is abused. If either of these situations apply, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. So please contact us to verify an item is eligible for return.
All items may be returned or exchanged under the above terms within 30 days of the order shipment date.
Refunds, if eligible, will be issued within 7 days of receiving the merchandise in accordance with this policy.